Which 10 home improvement influencers or experts are known for their insights on sustainable and eco-friendly lighting solutions?
1. Francisca Alonso (@materiality_plus), founder of sustainable design and architecture firm materiality-plus, known for her integration of natural light and energy-efficient lighting solutions into her projects.
2. Marjorie Skouras (@marjorieskourasdesigns), an interior designer known for her use of eco-friendly materials and innovative lighting designs that minimize energy consumption.
3. Karim Rashid (@karim.rashid.offical), a designer and architect recognized for his commitment to sustainability and LED-based lighting solutions to create energy-efficient and low-emission systems.
4. Lucy Trench (@sustainablesurftrench), a sustainable lighting and furniture designer whose eco-friendly business produces hand-crafted sustainable lamps and chandeliers.
5. David Trubridge (@davidtrubridgeltd), a renowned designer of sustainable and eco-friendly lighting fixtures, best known for his use of natural materials and innovative designs inspired by nature.
6. Rachel Smith (@greenspacehome), a sustainable home expert who integrates energy-efficient lighting solutions into her projects; she shares her insights online via her Instagram page.
7. Sarah Sherman Samuel (@sarahshermansamuel), an interior designer known for her commitment to sustainability and her use of eco-friendly materials and energy-efficient lighting solutions.
8. Jason Ballard (@rocketmassheater), the CEO and co-founder of sustainable home improvement company TreeHouse, focuses on eco-friendly lighting systems and frequently posts about sustainable home design on his Instagram page.
9. Laura Kehoe (@laurakehoe_design), an interior designer incorporating green living into her design work, with eco and energy-efficient lighting solutions considered an essential part of her design processes.
10. Christine Liu (@consciousbychloe), a sustainability writer and expert on eco-living who frequently shares her insights on green lighting and alternative energy-efficient lighting solutions on her blog, Conscious by Chloe.