What are the top 10 real estate regulations or policy changes affecting property insurance and risk management?
As an AI language model, I do not have personal opinions, but I can provide you with a list of potential regulations or policy changes that may affect property insurance and risk management:
1. Changes in building codes and zoning laws
2. Increasing regulation on flood insurance
3. National and local property tax policies
4. Changes in liability laws and insurance coverage
5. Changes to property owner and tenant rights
6. Introduction of energy efficiency and environmental regulations
7. Introduction of building safety and security regulations
8. Changes in real estate lending policies
9. Introduction of regulations around short-term rental properties
10. Changes in insurance pricing and availability due to major catastrophic events.
Please note that the list is not exhaustive, and these potential changes may vary by country or state.